Lavish, golden amber resin, lightened with flecks of vanilla and deepened with hues of cedar, geranium and rose.
Our Fragrance oils are ideal for use in reed diffusers, pot pourri, homemade soaps, candles, Bath Bombs and Slime making etc.
Our Fragrance Oils are pure and 100% concentrated. Do not use them undiluted on skin and never use internally. Keep away from Children and eyes.
The scents are extremely rich, complex, and long lasting.
Fragrances are available in 10ml, 50ml and 100ml sizes. Each bottle has a tamper proof dropper cap.
Our fragrance oils do not contain animal derived ingredients and are not tested on animals.
1) To use in an oil burner, fill your burner with water, add 3 or 4 drops of oil into the water and light your candle.
2) To refresh your potpourri it is easier to put it into a bag, add a few drops of oil and shake well then put back into container.
3) To use in a lamp ring, drop a small amount of fragrance oil into the ring and place on a light bulb.
4) Put a few drops on cotton wool then place in your vacuum cleaner it gives out the aroma as you clean.
5) Sprinkle a few drops on your car air freshener.
6) Soak cotton wool and put into a small jar and punch holes in the lid, this can be placed in the car, wardrobe or any small area.
For more information on how to use Essential Oils and Fragrance Oils check out our blog post CLICK HERETo find the SDS, IFRA and Allergen CLP regulatory documents for this oil please CLICK HERE